|Good Genes health clinic was established in 2010 as a small clinic operating |
good quality food to help balance the body’s needs.
Good Genes uses the principles of
Good Genes Health Clinic also runs regular cooking classes to assist its
cook excellent food.
Good Genes Health Clinic offers consultations and personal guidance,
weight loss programs, oligoscan testing, and also food intolerance
For more information, contact us!
- Full Sourdough Class May 8th 2021 in Bethania Qld
- How to make kimchi and sauerkraut for probiotic benefits.
- Live Well Logan Program: Sour Dough Cooking classes
- Alkaline water? Some common sense prevails
- Slow foods, nourishing and exquisitely delightful
- Coconut oil and Alzheimers disease prevention, worth a try.
- Saturated fat does not cause heart disease according to latest meta analysis of past studies
- Which diet is best? Zone Ornish Atkins? Stanford did the study at last
- Be careful of sports and energy drinks if you want good teeth
- Should parents worry about tube insertion when children have glue ear?
- What makes us fat in western countries?
- Sour dough and the question Can celiacs or gluten intolerant folk eat sour dough bread?
- How to make a healthy lunch for work in seconds
- Ever had to throw out good berries due to mold?