- Full Sourdough Class May 8th 2021 in Bethania Qld
- How to make kimchi and sauerkraut for probiotic benefits.
- Live Well Logan Program: Sour Dough Cooking classes
- Alkaline water? Some common sense prevails
- Slow foods, nourishing and exquisitely delightful
- Coconut oil and Alzheimers disease prevention, worth a try.
- Saturated fat does not cause heart disease according to latest meta analysis of past studies
- Which diet is best? Zone Ornish Atkins? Stanford did the study at last
- Be careful of sports and energy drinks if you want good teeth
- Should parents worry about tube insertion when children have glue ear?
- What makes us fat in western countries?
- Sour dough and the question Can celiacs or gluten intolerant folk eat sour dough bread?
- How to make a healthy lunch for work in seconds
- Ever had to throw out good berries due to mold?
Author Archives: Julie
Learn how to make artisan style breads that are easy to digest. Eat like a king for 50 cents a loaf! Continue reading
Good Genes Health Clinic is now working with the Live Well Logan Program provided by the Logan city Council to provide affordable cooking classes in the Logan Area. This class is an Introduction to Sour Dough cooking presented by nutritionist … Continue reading
Foods that heal the gut A new year, a new beginning on the way to great health! Start the year well with this hands on special group cooking class. Enjoy the company of like minded participants and enjoy the discounts! … Continue reading
Good Genes Health clinic is now offering clinic and online consultations. We all live in a very busy world and find it hard to fit in appointments when we need them. Don’t put off your number one priority, namely to … Continue reading
HCG diet? The latest craze or genuine weight loss strategy? Being a nutritionist I am always on the look out for new trends, especially anything to do with weight loss as it is such a difficult thing to achieve and … Continue reading
Why are fermented foods so good for you? It is not just the content of beautiful vegetables, but the introduction of beneficial bacteria or probiotics, mainly lactobacillis varieties to the intestinal tract. This is a cheap and tasty way to … Continue reading
Earthing is the new buzz word. Every now and then you come across something amazing. My good friend Rosie was in agony after pushing herself too far, owing to the fact that her body does not break down lactic acid … Continue reading
The Alkaline Myth and Hype Watch on youtube Here is a really balanced discussion on whether we need to take alkaline water “to balance our PH”. So much of what we believe is here say and not backed up with … Continue reading
While making lunch today it occurred to me that I really have achieved my goal of enjoying the fruits of my labors when it comes to providing nourishing wholesome food for the family. Over the past decade I have worked … Continue reading
I came across a very important article some time ago and filed it for future reference, but I have decided to make it available on my blog to help promote the research done by Dr Mary Newport. It is a … Continue reading