- Full Sourdough Class May 8th 2021 in Bethania Qld
- How to make kimchi and sauerkraut for probiotic benefits.
- Live Well Logan Program: Sour Dough Cooking classes
- Alkaline water? Some common sense prevails
- Slow foods, nourishing and exquisitely delightful
- Coconut oil and Alzheimers disease prevention, worth a try.
- Saturated fat does not cause heart disease according to latest meta analysis of past studies
- Which diet is best? Zone Ornish Atkins? Stanford did the study at last
- Be careful of sports and energy drinks if you want good teeth
- Should parents worry about tube insertion when children have glue ear?
- What makes us fat in western countries?
- Sour dough and the question Can celiacs or gluten intolerant folk eat sour dough bread?
- How to make a healthy lunch for work in seconds
- Ever had to throw out good berries due to mold?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Learn how to make artisan style breads that are easy to digest. Eat like a king for 50 cents a loaf! Continue reading
Good Genes Health Clinic is now working with the Live Well Logan Program provided by the Logan city Council to provide affordable cooking classes in the Logan Area. This class is an Introduction to Sour Dough cooking presented by nutritionist … Continue reading
Good Genes Health clinic is now offering clinic and online consultations. We all live in a very busy world and find it hard to fit in appointments when we need them. Don’t put off your number one priority, namely to … Continue reading
Earthing is the new buzz word. Every now and then you come across something amazing. My good friend Rosie was in agony after pushing herself too far, owing to the fact that her body does not break down lactic acid … Continue reading
While making lunch today it occurred to me that I really have achieved my goal of enjoying the fruits of my labors when it comes to providing nourishing wholesome food for the family. Over the past decade I have worked … Continue reading
I came across a very important article some time ago and filed it for future reference, but I have decided to make it available on my blog to help promote the research done by Dr Mary Newport. It is a … Continue reading
Sour dough cooking! We have enjoyed our first series of sour dough classes in Logan. It is a joy to share the passion of slow foods. In our presentation we highlighted recent clinical trials that have shown that properly prepared … Continue reading